Service Changes Effective Sunday, May 6
CARTA will make the following modifications that will go into effect on Sunday, May 6, 2018 to increase efficiency on several routes. Please click the links below to preview the routes and modifications.
- Express 1 – An additional trip will be added to schedule southbound schedule. Last southbound trip (to Downtown) will now be at 6:49 pm Click Express 1 to view new schedule.
- Express 3 – Slight schedule adjustments to improve efficiency & on time performance. Please review departure times, most have changed. Click Express 3 to view new schedule.
- Note: MUSC – Last departure from Calhoun St. and Jonathan Lucas St. will now be at 7:30 pm. The 4:26 pm trip will now depart at 4:46 pm.
- Note: CofC – Last departure from Calhoun and St. Phillips will be 7:24 pm. The 4:20 pm will now depart at 4:40 pm.
- Route 10 – Slight modifications made to Sunday schedule only to improve he efficiency and on time performance of the route. Click Route 10 to view new schedule.
If you have additional questions, please call customer service at 843-724-7420 and choose option 1.