• An additional stop will be added to Route 12 on Antler near Melnick to serve the newly opened Rivers Ave. Park and Ride Lot. The stop will be in service starting Monday July 22, 2019 and will be located near the entrance to the Park and Ride lot on Antler near Melnick.
- The new stop will only be for the southbound direction.
• Route 10 will be slightly modified to start serving new Rivers Ave. Park and Ride lot area on Monday July 22nd.
IMPORTANT: The stop located on Rivers Ave near T-Mobile will no longer be in service as of Monday, July 22, 2019.
Starting on Monday, July 22nd route 10 passengers will have 3 choices for stops in the area:
1. Stop at Otranto Rd. across from the Murphy Express.
2. Sheltered stop near the Library on Antler.
3. Near the new Park and Ride lot located on Antler (Both northbound and southbound trips).
ADDITIONAL NEW BUS STOPS FOR ROUTE 10 include:
- New stop at Greenride near Miller Motte (Northbound & Southbound)
- New stop at Greenridge near Antler (Northbound & Southbound)
Bus stop at Greenridge and Rivers will be moved back from the corner several feet.