• Starting on Wednesday July 17, 2019 the Rivers Ave. Park and Ride will open for passengers.
• All CARTA and Tricounty Link customers should park in the new fenced in area next to Texas Roadhouse starting Wednesday July 17, 2019. Service times should not change for the Express routes (CARTA) or Commuter Solutions routes (Tricounty Link).
• The buses will no longer come through the T-Mobile/Velocity parking area, so it is very important all passengers park or be dropped off and wait in NEW Park and Ride area.
• Passengers should plan to arrive a little earlier than usual the first few days to have a little extra time to get familiar with the new area and process.
• Staff will be on hand on Wednesday July 17th and throughout opening week to assist passengers with the new parking area.
• CARTA Express and Tricounty Link bus stops will be located at shelters in the parking lot. To assist with efficiency, Route 10 and Route 12 will stop right outside of fenced area near the entrance of the parking lot at Antler and Melnick.
• Bathrooms will be available and open at the Rivers Ave. Park and Ride lot Monday – Friday 5am-8pm.
NEW PARK AND RIDE LOT
Routes 10 and 12 Service modifications to serve new Park and Ride lot–Effective Monday, July 22, 2019
• An additional stop will be added to Route 12 on Antler near Melnick to serve the newly opened Rivers Ave. Park and Ride Lot. The stop will be in service starting Monday July 22, 2019 and will be located near the entrance to the Park and Ride lot on Antler near Melnick.
- The new stop will only be for the southbound direction.
• Route 10 will be slightly modified to start serving new Rivers Ave. Park and Ride lot area on Monday July 22nd.
IMPORTANT: The stop located on Rivers Ave near T-Mobile will no longer be in service as of Monday, July 22, 2019.
Starting on Monday, July 22nd route 10 passengers will have 3 choices for stops in the area:
1. Stop at Otranto Rd. across from the Murphy Express.
2. Sheltered stop near the Library on Antler.
3. Near the new Park and Ride lot located on Antler (Both northbound and southbound trips).
ADDITIONAL NEW BUS STOPS FOR ROUTE 10 include:
- New stop at Greenride near Miller Motte (Northbound & Southbound)
- New stop at Greenridge near Antler (Northbound & Southbound)
Bus stop at Greenridge and Rivers will be moved back from the corner several feet.