Service Changes Effective Sunday, February 18, 2018
CARTA will make the following modifications that will go into effect on February 18, 2018 to increase efficiency on several routes. Please click the links below to preview the routes and modifications.
- Express 2 – A 6:09pm Eastabound (Outbound) trip leaving Citadel Mall has been added to the schedule. *When leaving from MUSC or CofC the trip time is approximately 6:30pm. Click Express 2 to view schedule.
- Route 10 – Slight modifications made to schedule to improve on time performance. Click Route 10 to view schedule.
- Route 40 – Route will now service East Cooper Hospital 2 times per day/7 days a week. Click Route 40 to view schedule.
- Route 102 – Frequency increased, bus will now run every 60 minutes and will service the Superstop at the top of the hour. Click Route 102 to view schedule
- Route 103 – In order to maximize efficiency, this route will now run as a loop. Route will depart the Superstop at 20 after the hour. Service area will remain the same. Click Route 103 to view schedule
- Route 203 – Slight modifications made to schedule to improve on-time performance. Click Route 203 to view schedule
If you have additional questions, please call customer service at 843-724-7420 and choose option 1.