Do you own or operate a business? Do you also want to not only improve public transit but also reduce congestion in the Lowcountry?
Here’s your chance. It’s called CARTA Commerce, and it works like this:
1. Businesses provide a discount or benefit to customers with a valid CARTA pass. It could be 10 percent off, a BOGO offer or free drink with purchase. Or something else. You decide and let us know!
2. In return businesses receive a super-awesome decal to display (see above), plus ongoing social media exposure and great community relations PR.
3. And, finally, you get the warm feeling of knowing you’re helping to make public transit in Charleston better. Lots of people talk about it. Now you can do it by helping to incentivize public transportation.
There is no cost to participate and businesses can opt out at any time.
So … ride local, buy local and let CARTA drive some business your way! For more information and to get started, contact Sebastian Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OFFERS FOR CUSTOMERS WITH VALID CARTA PASSES
- Affordabike: $5 off bike service
- Blue Bicycle Books: 10% off purchase
- Channels of Charleston: 10% off purchase
- Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry: $1 off admission
- Cooking Carolina Pit Bar-B-Que: Free drink with purchase
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit: 10 % off purchase
- D’Allesandro’s Pizza: Free T-Shirt with purchase
- DistilUnion: 10% off purchase
- Harold’s Cabin: 10% off purchase
- King of Pops: 10% off purchase
- Money With a Misson: Free 31-day CARTA pass for new customers
- Park Circle Creamery: $1 off purchase
- Patriots Point: $3 off admission
- Rutledge Cab. Co: 10% off purchase
- The Codfather, Proper Fish & Chips: Free drink with purchase
- Verde: Discount coming soon!
- Virginia’s on King: 10% off purchase